TFK Founder Andrew Goodwillie is going to tackle this challenge and asks you to join him and climb Lookout Mountain as many times as you can while he tries to do 10 times.
It is easy!
1) To register you make a contribution based on your goal
- 1 time = $10 donation
- 5 times = $50 donation
- 10 times =$100 donation
- So on and so forth
2) We provide:
- Aid Station on the Summit with hydration & nutrition (6:30am – 4:30pm)
- Aid Station at the base with hydration & nutrition (6:00am – 5:00pm)
- SaG (Support & Gear) including basic mechanical help
3) We encourage you to set up a fundraising page and raise critical funds to support the next 10 years of Trips for Kids Denver/Boulder – making a difference in the lives of children two wheels at a time. We will guide you through the process of fundraising and remember every dollar makes a difference.
- Raise $200 or more and we will adorn your head with a Lucky Bikes Re-Cyclery baseball cap
- Raise $500 or more and we will add a Lucky Bikes Re-Cyclery or Trips for Kids Denver/Boulder jersey
- Raise $1,000 or more and we will add a Trips for Kids Denver/Boulder polartec jacket
- The top fundraiser will receive a special gift!
About Lookout Mountain: Lookout Mountain Hill Climb is a extremely popular ride that heads west straight out of Golden Colorado. This road is steeper than your typical canyon road but not impossible for the intermediate rider with grades around 5-6%, but the extra effort will be worth it as the road gives the rider spectacular views back onto the Colorado Front Range including the Denver skyline.
– 4.3 miles, 5 to 6 percent grade
– 1300+ feet of elevation gain
– Course Record Tom Danielson 16:02
USA Pro Challenge has included Lookout Mountain in the race course multiple times and in 2014 it will be part of Stage 7
Climbing Lookout Mountain the week before the USA Pro Challenge is a great way to get ready to watch Colorado’s most famous race!